Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introduction


Where to start? I guess it would be pertinent to begin with my story, but I'm not feeling it yet.

I've written blogs before and really enjoyed what a release it was to write about what was going on, what I was feeling, etc. But I hate sappy, depressing blogs. Can't stand them. Even when I'm deeply depressed I tend to look on the brighter side of life.

That even seems a little dramatic. Until recently I've rarely been sad much less depressed so I don't have much experience with it.

So, while I'll tell my story, so you can get perspective, this blog is not to mourn or whine about my situation, but to chronicle how I'm moving on. The little joys and successes that prove that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, there will be some hilarious dating stories. Maybe it will be like Sex and the City... Pittsburgh style. Ok, maybe not.

By the way... I don't plan on telling any friends about this blog, unlike the last one. That doesn't mean I'll object if they find it on their own, there's just a chance this whole thing could be embarrassing. :D   Maybe a couple months down the road if I can re-read this without blushing too much I'll start to tell friends about this.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower - I am glad I found a new blog your writing. I am going to sit down later tonight and read through it and i look forward to following your journey of recovery and moving on :)

    ReplyDelete