Sunday, January 15, 2012

Officially Single!

My certificate came in the mail on Friday! :D

How do I feel? Good. I almost had a panic attack on Friday when I got it, but I didn't. I headed it off at the pass, so to say. Why panic? It's just a piece of paper.

Does this mean boy2 asked me to be his girlfriend? No. Why? I have no idea. Maybe he just sucks. I'll give it a couple weeks. Maybe he has something in mind. Or maybe he doesn't. If he doesn't, there's going to be hell to pay.

As in, why am I not seeing other people? Besides the whole being in love with him and comparing every other guy to him, I mean....

Sigh, can I mention again that I'm an idiot? I know I am.

I could still break up with him and make my life easier? Probably not.

He came over late Friday night, he's been working really long hours, so I don't blame him for that. Spent the night and we went to breakfast. Still I told him I want to see him more next week. He should have next Friday off, so I expect us to go out or something.

Should not have driven home on Saturday night after going out with friends. I'm trying not to make this a pattern. I had told myself I wouldn't drink that much when we went out because I would have to drive (too far away for the bus), but it was a whole bunch of people I hadn't seen in a long time and they asked a lot of questions and I got nervous. So I drank more. And more. And then I shouldn't have driven but I did anyway. I feel like the college friend that you steal the keys of so they won't drive.

And then I drunk called boy2.... I wanted him to come over (uh ok, I was drunk, horny, and I wanted company, seriously feeling lonely at this point), he said no. I don't remember most of the conversation. But this morning he called and apologized. Said he didn't feel good the night before and couldn't. Still, was he not feeling good or did he just not want to see me?

This is why I didn't want to be emotionally attached this soon. I'm an idiot.

On another note, I went snowboarding by myself today. Flirted with a French guy. If my face hadn't been so numb I probably could have done a better job of it. Ha! Ce la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment