Friday, April 20, 2012

I Like Breathing

So I might have... ok, scratch that, I did... begin a sexy texting convo with Charmer last night. I was horny all day and then going to pole class and listening to sexy songs didn't help. I tried texting Ty first with things like, "I am f'ing hot and horny and no one around - blows! and not in a good way at all, lol. Busy?" But no response, which makes me sad and then I found out that that message was read by a random stranger. He left his phone at the gym and when he picked it up this morning it had been 'read'. It should probably be a lesson that every time I try to text something propositional sexy to Ty, it ends up with the wrong person.

So due to no response from Ty, I decide to see what Charmer is up to. He starts off being nice, but as you might tell from my above prop, I am not in the mood for charming stuff. So I start a discussion I'd not want my mom to read. Seems well enough, I like this guy and I will probably only use him anyway, so why not? Eh, maybe because when I push for what would he really want to do with a girl, a good fantasy that he's always wanted, but never asked for... "I want to cum on your face and stick my fingers in your mouth to gag you....."

Yeah... I got nothing. What do you say? So, yeah, I know I said I would be open to considering your fantasies, but that.... you really want to choke me while I'm taking a cum shower?? I mean, uh, we have to get to know each other waaay better before I even consider you choking me being ok. Waaaay better to even consider it and even then... ehhh, I like breathing. I bailed. I didn't respond. To myself, I was like "Oh, look at that - not horny anymore" and went to sleep.

Can I even back this up to a time when it wasn't too much? He seemed decent before that. I still want to get laid, but I've gotten the impression from today's handful of texts that he thinks that since he mentioned it, it can happen. Like I said, I like breathing. I'm just gonna say it, I like breathing more than getting laid, lol. I'll admit that while it might be okay and even enjoyed by some, to me it seems a little f'd up that you want to do that to a girl you are having sex with. To each their own. I don't judge much, but this isn't for me. And cum in the eyes burns?

Slightly sorry for this rather... I dunno, something ungood, post. This killed it for me, I am unhorny today as I keep imagining being gagged by hairy knuckled fingers in my mouth while taking a cum shower. It's both hilarious and disturbing, but not sexy. I'm sorry I asked. I'm going home to plan activities for a church camp this summer. That sounds waay safer of a Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at this!!! It doesn't sound like he doesn't want you to breathe... it sounds to me like he wants you to puke on him. Equally turning off.

    lol!!!

    ReplyDelete