Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday... Can't straighten out my thoughts

I am looking forward to seeing old friends in a couple weeks. I think it is a needed thing. I should prolly remind my boss. She is dealing with her husband's newly discovered cancer and I don't need to add to her stress with disappearing one day.

I need to move out sooner than later. I feel like some days are better than others, but there's been a lot more bad than good lately. Sooner is still a couple months away though. I need to handle myself better and remember her feelings.

I don't know what I did. Nice guy I was talking to for two weeks, just stopped messaging or taking calls last Thursday. Not sure if there is something else going on or what. I don't trust it. Maybe it's something like I dropped my phone off the side of a bridge, or maybe it's as simple as moving on to someone else. Awkward and ungood feeling. Stupid boys. Doesn't really matter. I want to know what happened, but then I also realize that I only partially care and have moved on already... kinda.

I hate one of my vendors today. I sent this PO in a month ago and heard nothing. Re-sent it a couple times. Finally talked to a live person and found out that since the shipping address is different than usual, no one did anything with it. WTH? So I resubmit with the requested statement that we have more than one warehouse that can be shipped to, and two days later call back wanting an update. "Yeah, that's not gonna work anymore, someone should have called you. You need to fill out this new customer credit app." We've been doing business with them for about 20 yrs. I will find someone else who can sell me copious amounts of "Wire #16/2 W/UL Class 3 Blue" in the future, and we'll not be doing business for 21 yrs.

1 comment: