Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pole Goal for the Night

I have pole tonight. That's exciting. I am almost able to rock a new move, but kind of panicked and hurt myself Monday. I climb to the top of the pole, cross my legs in front of me around the pole, point one leg straight out and the top leg hooks the pole. Then I let go with my hands and lean back all the way. My thighs hold me up while I arch my back down the pole, then I pull my legs up toward the ceiling, so that I am nearly perpendicular to the pole and am supposed to grab on with my hands again and let go with my legs, Supposed to... insert slipping and falling panic here... so I re-grab with my legs and don't get a good hold and am sliding the more I move. I try to come up out of it and grab a foot to regain a sitting position on the pole. Pull my own leg muscle... hurt... don't re-try the rest of the night and stick with easy stuff. Should have just slid down and started over... dumb girl.

Hoping to do it right this time. This combo move makes my arms and abs tired almost immediately. There's several things I can do from that point once I get it, but it's a fail still. Wait, it's a goal, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment