Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Temp... This is #6, Maybe... Lost Track

I think I love our new temp. Her name is Kathryn. She's young... fresh graduate of KU with a psych degree. She's nice and smart and she needs a job. She's still making the drive from Lawrence, but is moving to KC to live with her brother soon. We are already to tell our boss to make her an offer asap... we need to lock this down. I can't handle another bad one. At this time her only fault is that she's young, like 22, and cute and doesn't have to be concerned with my newest discovery that I have to really work to lessen the cushion supporting me on this chair.

She is working on a project that has contributed to the undoing of three previous temps. She is making it pretty and I think my dreams for this project will be realized. It's ugly and I'm thrilled not to be doing it. I am thrilled with the idea that competency really was out there waiting to be discovered. Yay.... now we need to lock it down, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment