Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stressed... Stress Relief is Far Away

You know that feeling after a long day at work where all you want to do is relax. I want that sooo f'ing bad lately. Instead I get immediate talking. Talking about junk mail for the last 10 minutes. I know I am being a little short and I know the question of "what is your problem", or some form of it, is coming at any moment. I am hoping to avoid that question. At the same time I want to say, "Quiet! I want f'ing quiet!" OMG, we're saving the Bank of America card because she likes them. She's never used them ever, at least not in my lifetime, but she just states that she likes them while smiling at the stupid card like a little kid who likes a card because it has fireworks or puppies or kitties on the front. I retreat to my room and she follows me to tell me that the neighbor kids mowed the yard today. Is ice cream a bad outlet?

I am tired. No temp and month end and still fixing mistakes from the last temp and hating her even still. Our boss is about to be gone for the rest of the month for her husband's prostrate surgery. She's stressed about her husband's newly found cancer, so we are trying to cover all issues and it's been a crazy couple weeks. Now we've been given free reign on doing our own interviews for our temp.

I am talking to another of Chad's friends lately. I've given up on Ty in a kinda bitchy attitude now. The new boy seems nice... a lil nerdy- a would be teacher, but currently working at a firework warehouse in Columbia. I'm starting to wonder if Chad knows any guys that live around here-ish. But this guy is fun and sweet, but rugged looking, which is fun and yummy. He plays bass in a band too, lol. The problem is that apparently my ideal lay is 2.5 hrs away. Is it wrong for waiting for the other shoe to drop? Like what's wrong with him? Eh, prolly not good, but it's where I'm at. I'm taking it pretty slow with him at this point even on sharing.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of this post "fun and yummy", hahaha!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete