Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sad Dragon Pet

So my dragon digi pet on my phone.... I kinda feel like a horrible person for thinking about purposefully letting it die. I'm bored with it and I want to complain that all you do is feed it, bathe it, toss it a ball and that's basically it. You are indeed suppose to discipline it with either a whip or a pointing finger, but even this is lame. Then I think this is not so different than what we could do with the Tamagotchi things. I thought those were great at the time. I now expect more though. This dragon is in 3D, but never moves from it's spot in the middle of the screen. I suppose 3D is cool, but it'd be better if my dragon walked anywhere. Under-utilizes my smartphone. I'm a lousy owner who is already bored.

I downloaded an empire game that I found while kinda looking for a better dragon pet game. Poor dragon only gets fed the last day or two when I get notification that it is sad and hungry. It only looks downhill from here for my 5 day old dragon. It doesn't even breathe fire. Pet dragons should breathe fire to cook s'mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment