Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Date 2- finally?

So, I didn't get to update you on Date 2 yet. That's because I've been so exhausted.

So I went to the shrink on Monday. She ordered an extra session because I was so upset the previous week. But I was feeling pretty good this week. We talked about some of my mother issues. A lot of stuff stems from her, but I'm guessing even the most dense of my readers could have figured that out. I think I've mentioned that I haven't really talked to her for almost a year now. However, I also feel the need to point out the irony of a shrink wanting to talk about my mother issues. It's almost as bad as the couch right? :D
So anyways, I had my 2nd date after my shrinking. We met up at the bar where we had met the first time. We had a great time, conversation was flowing. He's still cute. He's still dorky. I got extra drunk. (omg, it's totally not fair that 4 beers gets me trashed.) Though I'm pretty sure he didn't notice. I've been told I maintain well.

We made out by my car for a little while. He told me full disclosure that he had just gotten out of a long relationship (5 years). I told him I understood and I wasn't looking for anything serious, and I meant it. I like making out with him, probably more when I'm drunk then when I'm sober. And I like talking and hanging out with him, but I don't want really anything more from him. He's leaving town for Christmas this weekend, he said he'd call when he got back. I said cool.

Once again, I'm ok if he never calls again. I had fun. If I see him again though, I might have to start calling him boy3. ;)

Then I drove home drunk (I know, I'm not proud of this. Even if it is literally a 2 minute drive, I should've walked home and gotten my car the next day. >.<)  It was cold out and he didn't notice I was drunk enough to protest. So, parallel parking was really hard when I got home, but I succeeded and proceeded to call Boy2, who was sweet as normal and making fun of me for going out on a Monday night and getting drunk off 4 beers. Not just drunk, plowed.

It was almost midnight at this point, when I crawled into my bed and passed out after drinking a bottle of water. Only a little bit of a hangover the next day. But I'm exhausted. It's Thursday (it took me a long time to write this) and I am still tired from Monday night.

My life is exhausting recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment