Friday, December 16, 2011

The pitfalls of sites like OKCupid

This week has been hectic and exhausting and I wanted to write about something other then dating, but I just can't yet because I haven't had the time to write!

So, first things first. The #3 Date, with the guy there was no spark with and I didn't know if I had to/should do anything about it... a friend advised that I didn't have to really say anything as long as we both let it go. He sent me a message apologizing for a crappy 1st date (really? it wasn't his fault... how much of a push-over can you be?) and asking for a second chance. Nope. Don't wanna go on a second date, don't have to. But.... if I don't respond with anything now, that's a total b*tch move right? The girl that went on one date with him and never talked to him again?

Ok, just got to suck it up buttercup and reply saying "No thank you, you're very nice, but you're not for me." (Eugh! That sucks!! Any eloquent words that will not sound so crappy? No? Thanks for trying.)

Secondly. There was this guy on OkCupid, I thought he was decent looking, and we seemed really compatible, unfortunately he was leaving for vacation, so we agreed to meet after Christmas. I didn't get onto OkCupid for a couple days because I've been crazy busy. I have like 20 messages from this guy.... None of them creepy, ok one of them creepy, asking what he "did wrong?", but the rest fairly decent, except I haven't replied so it's like he's talking to himself... I am getting a super creepy vibe from this and I feel bad because it's possible he's just really interested.

Oh, also, apparently he found my facebook. My facebook is really hard to find as my name is so generic, so I find this creepy too. He hasn't asked to friend me, he's just found me and apparently some of my pics are viewable? (I really didn't think this was the case, maybe he's got me mixed up with some other girl, I'm pretty sure I don't have any bikini pics up anyway.) Ok, I was on the fence about this, but the more I talk about it, the more creeped out I am, so yeah, I'm going to block him. I shouldn't feel guilty about this right??

Ok, gtg. Yay for Christmas parties!! (There's so many of them this time of year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment