Friday, December 9, 2011

Quick! Before the weekend starts!

Get in a blog post!

So the guy from Monday night at the bar called. I have a date with him tomorrow. Crazy! Doing what I have no idea. He's calling after he gets off work at 1pm. :)

Tonight, I have a date with boy2. We're going to Outback Steakhouse.

Sunday, I have a date with a guy I met on OKCupid. We're going to lunch for Japanese/Chinese, something.

I've been talking with another guy on OKCupid who I will be meeting after Christmas (he goes on vacation on Monday and won't be back till Christmas).

I'm still occasionally texting/seeing boy1.

In case you can't count, that's 5 boys. At the same time.

I just... my brain feels stopped. This is a lot of juggling I'm taking on. I feel like things are going to get complicated quickly. I should probably start narrowing down the field a little, right? Meh, I'll just go with the shrink's advice and let things flow. Try not to worry about it.

Deep Breath. In and Out.

*doing a little jig* I'm a playa!

No comments:

Post a Comment