Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Favorite Compliments

Honestly, this is the number one reason I'm enjoying dating so much right now (sure, kissing, and sex, and going out and meeting new people is fun and all, but I really love being complimented).

So here's my favorites so far:

  • I love how smart you are.
  • You have such a cute little butt.
  • You're gorgeous, your ex must've been crazy to cheat on you.
  • God, you're sexy.
  • I think it's so cool that you're so nerdy. (I really love this one, lol!)
  • You're a fantastic kisser. (This one is amazing to me just because I have so little practice, the ex was not a kisser. I've been missing out on this for 9 years btw, Kissing is awesome!!)

There's more, but I can't remember them right now.

I've got to admit that the reason some of these are sticking with me is because they're things the ex never said to me.... ever. In fact, I was made to feel dumb a lot, criticized for my "flat butt", never told how beautiful I looked even when I dressed up.... I see you're getting the point.

All these are amazing self-esteem boosters. I love it.  But it makes me realize that I'm not very good at giving compliments either. In fact, I tend to be excruciatingly honest. And I get very inarticulate when I'm being intimate. I just can't think to talk, and some guys just ask a lot of questions and want me to talk. I'm sure whatever I say comes out as virtual nonsense. I sure as hell can't remember what I said afterwards. So I'm thinking maybe I should practice some things to say, that I could whip out at need. (Hahaha, whip out, sorry, my mind's in the gutter)

But, like what??

  • Your cock is large and in-charge.
  • Your thrusting power is commendable.
  • You're the best I've ever had.


Ok, I give up. Not only can I not get my mind out of the gutter at this point, but all these are going to sounds incredibly fake, for obvious reasons.  >.<;;


No comments:

Post a Comment