Friday, October 7, 2011

Traveling and On the Search again...

Writing from the airport on my cell-phone!

First, I just realized a couple minutes ago that besides for business it's been a rare experience for me to travel alone. Kinda bummed out about that. Commence the drinking! Thank you TGIFridays for providing the skinny margarita.

Second, the boy saw his psychiatrist today. Remember how I said the boy has Borderline Personality Disorder? Well, turns out he's not supposed to be in a relationship. So we agreed to date non-monogomously. This is something I've never done and I don't know how enthused I am about it.
I'm definitely not enthused about him seeing other girls. My jealousy flairs up when I think about it. But it might be a good experience if we set up some ground rules. Like no talking to each other about other dates. And of course, using condoms until or unless we want to try monogomy again... Duh. Not that I can picture us being monogomous again... It just seems unlikely that's how this will work out.

Some of my upset is because I worry that maybe I won't be able to find sex that was that good again. It was pretty amazing. In retrospect, how amazing it was might be because of the BPD... it was very intense. Will I only find that intensity in someone with BPD?

After doing a lot of googling about BPD, I've started wondering who else in my life might have had BPD. It's not all that uncommon, more common in females though. There's a certain boy from highschool I had 2 summer (2 different summers) flings with. They were very intense too. He seems a likely candidate in retrospect. ;)

Oh well, I'm gonna try this dating thing, but basically I'm on the hunt for love again. Or at least some really good sex. :D

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    You're a beautiful girl. And now you're single - wow! I hope you can be patient because you can have it all.
    Jake

    ReplyDelete