Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This dating thing...

I'm still putting that planned topic on the back-burner due to recent developments...

I'm officially dating again, in that I've got a date for Wednesday (tomorrow). Hooray! We'll call this guy boy2 and we'll call the BPD guy boy1. For future clarification. We're not going to count the very first guy, cause really I just used him for sex...

So, now, unfortunately, I feel guilty about not telling boy2 about boy1.... like there's something implying that I'm not seeing anyone else at the same time. I mean I kind of expect this out of boy2, so why wouldn't he expect this out of me? Last night, as I lay awake with a panic attack about all this (I know, how useless was that?), the plan I came up with was to break up with boy1 today, completely cut-off, none of this dating shenanigans. In the clear light of day though, I think it'll be ok to wait and see if I like this guy more in person even before doing this.

Besides that boy1 was/is supposed to come trail riding on Saturday... Boy1 has been very quiet the last couple of days... I don't know what to think about that. Except my shrink agrees that boy1's shrink wouldn't have recommended the dating thing unless boy1 brought it up. So as much as I like boy1, it's probably just time to break it off with him completely anyway.

Hmm, maybe I should stick with my midnight resolution and end this thing today after all. Decisions, decisions. I've never broken up with anyone before... ever. If I do this today (or even in the next couple days), it's going to make for an interesting blog entry. So keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment