Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drinking

I've been doing it way too often...

Btw, this is posted on my phone at the Wilkinsburg Eastbusway Station.

As I'm waiting here, thinking about what I want to post. I realize, not only am I hungry, but I really want a beer or two or three. To be lightly drunk tonight would be awesome.

Now I could go into why I'm stressed out and why a drink sounds great. (I just got done with an 11 hour day at work, I got 15 new test scripts due by friday added to my load, 2nd round of validation starts next week and I know I don't have time for it, I slept with boy1 last night, I want to tell boy2 that I am/want to date other people... even though we're not official by any means and I'm probably just projecting, I still feel dishonest, but I can't bring myself to say anything right now...) But the honest truth is, I think I've been drinking too much, too often.

The problem is I can't just have a couple of beers. I mean I can ONLY have a couple beers, and then I'm drunk. Seriously. I know it's because I've lost weight, and many people are jealous of my "cheap date" abilities. But it's really a pain in the ass. To drink socially and then all of a sudden be drunk? It's embarrassing to say the least.

So, if I, say, want to have a beer or two after work because I'm stressed, I really shouldn't because it's not cool to be drunk 4-5 nights a week....

Aww, fuck it. I totally want a beer when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment