Monday, November 14, 2011

Slap Happy

I had a topic in mind for today, but I'm feeling Slap Happy and can't concentrate.

For those of you who might not know... being slap happy is when you feel so overwhelmed by everything that you cross that line into not caring nearly as much and thinking everything is friggin hilarious. This might also be called hysterics by some. I prefer slap happy.

So things that are making me giggle like a little girl at my desk when I should be working on a million things that are overdue:




Ok, I put this one into my work signature... and then decided it's not really work appropriate. 

I set this one as my computer background! It's so epic!!



Oh Snap!!

Some of you might recognize this from a certain Tosh.0 episode.

I might write about more serious stuff later today, but for now... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment