Friday, March 9, 2012

To Meet or Not to Meet

Haha! I win work computer.. kinda. I figured out how to log in at work, but the features don't really show up and it doesn't let me format my posts, but I can post, so it's a win for me, lol.

So I baked for food day and drank some (lots) of wine while baking and fell asleep before 9 last night as the comp was still loading. I'm still tired today and achy for some reason. I packed for the hotel suites this weekend, which basically means a ridiculous amount of electronics are in my trunk right now, because I got some crazy idea to take my sound system , which I only started to question half way through disconnecting wires from the receiver. Anyhow, yay, movie watching goodness! I also packed cookie making supplies and excessive amounts of wine. I'm become very partial to a tasty merlot recently and is like the friend I can't leave home without.

So while I normally have nothing against March Madness, I am irritated by it right now. I had almost convinced my coworker friend to come to the hotel and go out with me tonight and tomar, but now he got tix to this weekend's Big 12 games from his HS friend. I lost to basketball... fail. I considered going out alone, but am so tired today that I think I will hang out in the hot tub.

So odd and random news.... haha, exciting live breaking news moment, ok not so "live" by the time most of you read this, meh. I literally just got a text from the wife. Matt is moving out tonight/Saturday to a friend's place. She wants to meet sometime after he leaves Saturday or Sunday to "explain the relationship" and that she doesn't really have anyone else that knows the situation. She wants to give her "version of the last years". What do you think? Is this a good idea? I told her I'd have to think about it. I feel a little panicky and trapped by it, like I need to find a public place that will be easy enough to hide our conversation. Thoughts??

1 comment:

  1. Trey,
    It's odd that she wants to talk with you. She may be trying to secure your support in any impending settlement proceedings. Be ready for that.
    You're probably insanely curious to hear her slant so you gotta go. Remember, you need to see this as a win-win position for you. Either it becomes clearer to you that he is a rat; or if he really is serious about getting you back he needs to see that he is the one with the disfunctional life and you are the cool, calm and together one and he may not be worthy. If the latter, your position of strength will drive him crazy - but that's ok, he deserves it.

    This is exciting! Let us know how things go,
    J.

    ReplyDelete