Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pretty

It's almost tomorrow and prolly will be when I actually post this which means I'll be tired and unmotivated at work tomorrow. Again. Meh. I just finished using my groupon with E.L.F make up and scored a $30 brush kit for $3. I want my new pretties now.

Earlier I was looking up good pole dancing/stripper songs... no, not seeking a new profession. I took up pole dancing fitness last spring and along with some p90x (ok, I never really made it through that, but recommend it based on what I did) and some yoga classes, I was in awesome shape. Then I slowly dropped all of it because it cramped into new relationship time and then I started baking/cooking yummy foods for him that would invariably be cancelled on and I would eat more than I should because I hate to waste food. I made a ridiculous strawberry shortcake from scratch and homemade whip cream in January that I ate for a couple meals because it wasn't really meant to last. Needless to say, I gained some weight. Couple that with my tendency to get bored with most workout routines (if you can call them that with the infrequency I follow them) and I need something that is both fun, workout-ish (oh, it is, but it's a lot of fun too) and makes me feel silly sexy sometimes, while also defying gravity occasionally. So I called one of the girls and have my first class in 10 months on Thursday. Then I'm gonna try and come in a couple times next week and work by myself, which is why I wanted music.

So now that you know a different side of me... back to music. I am weird and like classic rock and metal songs when most girls choose sexy slow songs. They're alright. I was you tubing and googling for songs and went from Rammstein's Sonne and Godsmack's Voodoo to Clarence Carter's Strokin. I started cracking up though at the you tube video of Strokin'. I'm almost positive that the phallic clay-mation puppet is the original video. Just take a look and tell me you're not like "wth? claymation? really? from gumbi to this?" I also snickered quite a bit when he's repeating his own name a couple times.

Less silliness... I knew Matt's parents were in town for a marriage intervention, lol. Indecisiveness has always pissed me off for some reason. I think that actually helped me. So maybe it worked though, because this was Matt-free weekend and Monday. It was nice. Less stressful than I expected. I didn't realized how stressed he made me. It was really nice.

Divorced coworker that I have almost shamelessly thrown myself at finally told me that he's not going to sleep with me, because he wants to be more than a rebound. That's sweet in retrospect, but I lashed out a little about not being some fragile lil girl and able to make my own decisions and his overconfidence in thinking he knows me and what I want/need. I eventually apologized and then flirted my way into a potential date next week... kinda. I got him to agree to let me tag along to his cousin's bar for Friday's Sweet 16 games. I'm not sure it counts, but I'll be pretty! Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Tracy,
    Don't have much to say other than there's something addicting about hearing your stories; whether about your mom or your makeup or the ex.

    I am impressed with the tagging along deal you managed. Boldness can be attractive.

    Rooting for you (but not for your Jayhawks)
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you'll be pretty. I love it! lol!

    ReplyDelete