Monday, March 26, 2012

Bonus

So I signed on here to post and saw that I didn't actually hit post the other night, so it's like a bonus post day. Yay! Right?

So today is my dad's birthday and my mom is flying out out to Brazil in a couple hours. I'm a little emotional and stressed honestly. Ty came over to our building to take a break and see me. That was nice. I tried my new make up this morning... I know I knocked my eye make-up out of the park, so I'm pleased with that. I will see him at happy hour tomar and an actual date on Wednesday. Smile.

Work is slow. New girl has almost stepped into the role completely and I have pretty much caught up on my stuff from the last couple months. Awesome feeling to not be buried.

Matt emailed me this morning. He moved out and then got drunk Saturday and wants to talk. I can't do it. Even though he has forgotten that this is a big day for me, I resent him a little bit more today for bringing his drama around. I don't have any reason to make him feel better. I was angry to even have to tell him this, so I didn't. I just ignored him and hope that gives enough of a hint.

Ignore Ignore... I have more important things to worry about like what I'm gonna wear for my date on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy!
    Nice move with the ignore. It will drive him crazy -and that's a good thing. Keep the upper hand.

    By the way, after the fact I realized your mom was likely protestant so I said the phone prayer for you. And since it worked, my advice record remains perfect right? lol.

    Anyway, you don't have to acknowledge comments - I know we have some sort of connection. So since you like movies did you ever see 'You've Got mail'? LOL!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignoring is a good policy. He doesn't deserve your attention.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete