Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Hurt Already

You know it's a good workout when you hurt 2/3rds of the way through. That was awesome. I made friends too, lol. I'm gonna do another intro workout next week because I am out of shape and can barely pull myself up the pole midway through class without a deep breath and serious "you can do it" pep talks to myself. I'd never met this teacher before, but she is much more about the sexiness drawing from not just the spin/trick, but the grace. I actually liked her more than my previous teacher. I could use a lot of work in the grace dept, lol, I kinda think I'm awkward walking from the copy machine to my desk at work.

The women's only clubness was fun too. Like no one cares about 10 minutes in and there is lots of talking and laughing. Size has no effect on making the moves look pretty and graceful. The more curves/booty just means you have to work less to shake it, lol. I think the women only and friendliness is one of the best thing I've done all month. I pretty much don't have any close female friends around here that aren't married with kids. I assume there are married women with kids here too, but it's in a different area of their lives for about an hour and a half. For that hour and a half they are just the woman next to you whose thighs are red and painful from the pole too and you talk like new friends.

In other news... phone is lost! Panic Panic! I track it's gps location like the Phone-OCD girl I am. I need it in my hand. What did I do before my precious? It's been in a sketchy area of town (Grandview/Ruskin) all day, but not being used. I left it at work when no one was there except the cleaning crew last night. I just tracked it and it's at my office now! Cleaning crew returning it? I called the cleaning crew company today, who pulled the data on who accessed the bldg after I left. Please, please be at the office tomar! I miss my precious....

2 comments:

  1. T,
    Exercise is so good for the mental state isn't it? You sound Great! Keep it up - though I had no idea pole dancing had any purpose not involving dollar bills.
    About your phone, try a prayer to St Anthony; the patron saint of lost things. If it works, it will be a nice thought to share with your mom.
    miss you,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Exercise is one of the best things I've done for myself since the divorce. You feel so great about yourself after!!! Keep it up, sexy Tracy!! xoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete